Closed rhinoplasty is ideal for some patients, and Dr. Porter can help you if this technique is the right choice for you during your consultation.
Is Rhinoplasty Right for Me?
Rhinoplasty is an incredibly popular procedure. Many patients turn to rhinoplasty because they feel as though the nose they were born with does not create the sense of facial harmony that they would prefer. Your nose is a major component of your facial appearance, and feeling as though it doesn’t create your preferred look can be incredibly frustrating. When you meet with Dr. Porter, she’ll get to know your cosmetic goals before helping you understand exactly how rhinoplasty can help you meet them. Rhinoplasty can help by:
- Adjusting the width of your nasal bridge
- Enhancing the tip of your nose
- Creating a stronger sense of projection
- Softening an overly large nose
- Smoothing over a hump or bump
- Clearing up breathing issues or obstructions