As a result of age as well as environmental factors, the skin loses its natural elasticity and hydration, making it appear loose and dry. Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgery is proud to carry a convenient solution to these aesthetic concerns with the Hydrafacial® MD Treatment, aimed to reduce laxness of skin while also increasing the vibrancy of its tone.
If your interest has been piqued by the advantages of the Hydrafacial® treatment, don’t hesitate to give us a call at our office in the Washington, D.C. area and discover more about how the Hydrafacial® system can work for you!
How Does the Hydrafacial® Treatment Work?
The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously delivering the skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The result is hydrated, healthy glowing skin with no downtime or discomfort. Designed for all skin types and skin concerns. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. Completely customizable to meet your skincare concerns.
With our available boosters, we can address your specific needs:
- DermaBuilder – A targeted booster that minimizes signs of aging and recharges skin with a combination of peptides
- Britenol – A targeted booster that minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion
- Growth Factor – Applied all over face to help minimize the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality
- Sente Dermal Repair – From our best-selling moisturizer comes our newest booster! Helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles while improving skin texture, tone and firmness. Formulated with patented Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA) technology, this treatment produces rapid improvement in skin hydration, fine lines/wrinkles and reduces redness in as little as 48 hours.
Enhance your experience with Add-On Therapies:
- Lymphatic Therapy – helps detoxify the skin, decreases inflammation, removes unwanted build-up and optimizes skin health.
- Red Light Therapy – reduces the appearance of redness and decreases the signs of aging
- Blue Light Therapy – targets and disrupts p. acnes bacteria (the bacteria that causes acne) and improves the appearance of oily or congested skin
In its entirety, the Hydrafacial® Treatment usually takes less than thirty minutes to complete, although this can vary based on the individual. After the treatment, Washington, D.C. patients will be free to resume the rest of their day without discomfort. Since there will be typically be no downtime, the patient can enter the sun and even apply makeup without worry of disrupting the process and agitating the treated skin.
What Makes the Treatment So Special?
The Hydrafacial Treatment is designed to require no downtime. If you have a party you need to attend the same day as the treatment, it’s no problem. Feel free to apply makeup, moisturizers, or whatever products you enjoy putting on before you go out. The Hydrafacial® Treatment will not interfere with them or be interfered with by them. The treatment just gives you a purer, cleaner canvas to work with.
The Hydrafacial® Treatment delivers aggressive, dynamic results without the aggressive methods that other treatments sometimes utilize to achieve them. Since the serum not only exfoliates but also rehydrates and revitalizes, it provides a wide range of benefits. Some of the things that Hydrafacial® has been clinically shown to be effective at treating include:
- Blocked pores
- Oily Skin and Acne
- Brown Spots and Age Spots
- Lax Skin
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Dull skin texture
The Hydrafacial® Treatment is unique because it’s designed with the idea that Washington, D.C. patients have things to tend to outside of their appearance, and by working well and working fast, it makes sure they have time for them.
Is it Safe? Am I a Candidate?
This treatment has been developed to work with many different types of skin but at Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgery Dr. Porter will determine candidacy through a scheduled consultation that will take place prior to the procedure. During this consultation at our office in the Washington, D.C. area, the safety of the treatment for you as an individual will be evaluated by one of our professionals, who will sit down to discuss your medical history with you to identify any potentially complicating factors. If it turns out that Hydrafacial® isn’t right for you, we will be more than willing to discuss alternative treatments.
However, the first step to verifying your candidacy begins with you! Contact us at our office in the Washington, D.C. area with whatever questions and concerns that you may have about Hydrafacial Treatment. We look forward to hearing from you! Call us at (301) 200-4153.