Ultra Peel | Sensi Peel
Ultra Peel® Forte
Those with resilient skin who have more dramatic wrinkling, sun damage and acne scarring are the most suitable candidates for this deeper and more active treatment. Ultra Peel® Forte is a 20% TCA peel that will effectively treat aging skin, acne, pigment disorders, smoker’s skin and photo damaged skin. This treatment is ideal for dehydrated and aging skin in need of rejuvenation and is performed by Dr. Jennifer Parker Porter.
Ultra Peel® I Exfoliating Treatment
Specially formulated to treat dehydrated, maturing skin, Ultra Peel® I is also appropriate for many skin types, conditions and sensitivities. It will help treat smoker’s skin, pigment disorders, sun damaged skin and acne. Moderate to aggressive exfoliation will be experienced, depending on the number of layers applied. Overall, the final result will be plump, hydrated and ultra-soft skin.
This gentle solution is formulated primarily for ethnic skin, and other extremely sensitive skin types. Sensi Peel® will help Washington, D.C. patients strengthen and brighten their skin while helping to treat sun damage and other forms of hyper pigmentation (skin discoloration). This multi-faceted treatment also provides anti-inflammatory, anti-acne and antibacterial action, making it an excellent choice for helping calm rosacea, as redness and inflammation can subside substantially after treatment.
The SkinMedica® Peels trio of peels are available at Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgery. Our office, located near Washington, D.C. offers the latest in chemical peels. The SkinMedica® Peels consist of the Illuminize®, Vitalize® and Rejuvenize™ peels. The peels have varying levels of exfoliation and can be done safely and effectively in our office. Our aesthetician, Shana, will advise you as to which is the best based on your skin type and desired outcome.
- Illuminize Peel® – gentlest peel of the bunch. It will provide brighter and tighter skin that glows. Perfect for an upcoming event. Also great when no visible peeling is desired. These peels can be repeated every two weeks. Great starter peel to combine with two vitalize peels in a package.
- Vitalize Peel® – The most popular peel amongst our Washington, D.C. patients. Suitable for all skin types and yields predictable results. Best when there is some correction that needs to take place – eg fine lines, pigment issues, acne, acne scarring. Peeling typically begins two days after the procedure and lasts 2 to 3 days. These peels are typically performed once per month until the desired correction is achieved.
- Rejuvenize Peel™ – deepest of the peels, penetrates into the epidermis to produce significant improvements in acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and texture. Indicated for moderate to severe correction. Moderate peeling that begins 2 days after the procedure and can last up to 5 days. Darker skin types are best treated with vitalize peels on a regular basis.
- Glycolic Acid Peel – Reduces fine lines and wrinkles by increasing skin hydration and improving overall texture and tone.
- Salicylic Acid Peel – Helps improve the appearance of oily, acne-prone skin by improving complexion brightness and addressing acne. This peel can also be combined with Aerolase neo laser treatment for added effectiveness.
- Jessner Peel – Addresses premature signs of aging and superficial hyperpigmentation of the skin with a brightening effect, improving overall skin radiance and skin tone. Also helps to improve acne.
- Mandelic Acid Peel – Addresses skin prone to redness (intermittent to permanent) and helps to reduce the appearance of redness. This peel provides an instant glow by improving skin color, texture, and refining pore size. It’s also a good option to add to your Aerolase neo treatment to combat redness seen in rosacea.
To schedule a consultation and find out if chemical peels are right for you, contact our office in the Washington, D.C. area at (301) 200-4153.