Let us help you plan for your special event. Everyone always wants to put their best face forward on that special day. Whether it’s your wedding, your son or daughter’s wedding, a reunion or a special vacation, creating a specialized plan for achieving your goal is helpful.
For new or established patients, it is helpful to create an individualized treatment plan (ITP) with the goal date in mind so that you are “healed” and ready to go for that special time.
Getting your skin in tip top shape is achievable when combining the best treatments. We can incorporate a special combination of peels, microdermabrasion and DermaPen that would blend with a skin care regimen that works for your skin and your lifestyle. Treatments such as Botox and Fillers are staples in these plans as they give an instantaneous boost that enhances your “look”. Laser procedures such as BBL and Fraxel repair Lite are great for making the skin tone more even.
Surgical procedures such as upper eyelid surgery, facelift and rhinoplasty are timed so that the recovery will happen in time for your event. Give us your timeline and we will give you our plan to enhance your natural beauty.
Special Occasion Timeline:
6 months or more before your event
- Surgery: whether it is Rhinoplasty, Eyelid Surgery or a Facelift, the more time to recover the better.
- SculpSure: destroy the stubborn fat in just 25mins. It’s recommended to have at least 2 treatments done spaced 8 weeks apart.
- Thermage®: skin tightening with radiofrequency. It takes 6 months to see final results.
3 months or more before your event
- Start your skin care regimen which includes a combination of microneedling, chemical peels and at-home skin care regimen. You can get 3 treatments during this time.
- Thinking about Botox or a Filler and never had them before? Sometimes it is best to test it out about 4 months before so that only a tweak is necessary closer to the event.
2 months or more before your event
- BBL: great for aging hands, sun spots on the face and chest freckling. Treatments can be done every 2-4 weeks
- Fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane: add volume for a more youthful appearance. In case of bruising, it is best to have time to heal.
1 month or more before your event
- Muscle relaxer, such as Botox or Dysport: soften your wrinkles as it takes 2 weeks to see results.
- Microneedling: do this at the beginning of the month
- HydraFacial: leaves the skin glowing 2 days before the event
The earlier you start, the more time you have to prepare! Schedule a consultation at our office in the Washington, D.C area so we can make your personalized timeline! Call us at (301) 200-4153.